Take your marriage to the next level – 3 options for growth!
Whatever your need or situation – “The Marriage Improvement Project” can help you!
|3 options to fit your budget & time needs!||Check them out here!|
How would you rate the health and strength of your marriage?
God created marriage to be a great blessing – and a demonstration of His own love for His people. But it’s not easy to ensure that your marriage IS either of those things.
Sometimes you simply need some help… and “The Marriage Improvement Project” is a proven resource.
In “The Marriage Improvement Project” you will:
Does that sound like some truth that could help you reach the next level in your marriage? Keep reading…
These resources are:
But you will only get what YOU put into it!
Nobody can “fix” or grow your marriage except you (with the LORD’s help). As you humbly and diligently work through the biblical truth highlighted in “The Marriage Improvement Project” you will begin to see change happen – one step at a time.
But it will only happen if you will make the commitment to…
THE MARRIAGE IMPROVEMENT PROJECT COUPLE’S DEVOTIONAL
The MIP is designed to intentionally draw couples into conversation with teach other. It’s format and approach are aimed at fostering communication, honesty, and depth between spouses. For that reason, it’s recommended that each marriage partner purchase their own book, since you’ll be doing the studies individually, coming together to discuss specific issues when assigned. Click the window to the RIGHT to expand the preview…The MIP devotional book includes:
- The introduction: “How to Use This Book”
- 8 sessions with 5 devotional studies each.
- Daily prayer suggestions
- Daily questions for assessment and reflection
- Couple’s assignments each week, to help you communicate about what is happening in your marriage.
- Daily studies require 25 to 45 minutes per day.
- Complementarian in nature (see my beliefs page for a definition).
- A serious study for couples who are serious about developing a deeper relationship with the LORD and with each other.
- The book is available in paperback print edition AND Kindle (mobi) e-book formats.
- 237 pages.
THE MARRIAGE IMPROVEMENT PROJECT LIVE INTENSIVE
WHO IS IT FOR?
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
For your $250 registration you will receive:
- Two hard copies of “The Marriage Improvement Project” shipped to your door for use in the marriage intensive.
- At least 16 hours of focused, guided group interaction aimed at equipping you to thrive as a couple and honor Christ in your marriage.
- Password protected access to each of the private, live workshop sessions.
- State of the art technology to enable you to join with like-minded Christian couples for mutual growth and encouragement.
- Challenging group interaction and loving accountability with Christ-following men and women like yourself.
- Direct access to me (the author of the program) at any time to help you with areas where you get stuck or have difficulty.
- At $250 you receive a tremendously greater value than you would receive in either counseling OR a marriage retreat. This program works out to less than $16 per hour, PER COUPLE!
MARRIAGE IMPROVEMENT PROJECT LIVE MARRIAGE INTENSIVE
is scheduled to begin:
THE WEEK OF June 3, 2013
THE MARRIAGE INTENSIVE WEEKEND
WHAT IS IT?
A 3 to 5 day, in-depth Christian counseling session focused specifically on you and your needs as a couple! Here’s how it works…
- We’ll find a time frame that works for all of us, and my wife and I will plan for you to come meet with us in the lovely Colorado mountains in a get-away type cabin (you take care of travel expenses yourself).
- What we will include in the cost will be all your meals while at the cabin AND all of the counseling sessions (two, 2 to 3 hour sessions a day). If you want to eat “out” on your own you are welcome to do that, but the cost and transportation is up to you.
- Depending on the length of time you are with us, we’ll have anywhere from 6 to 10 in depth conversations regarding the issues you are facing.
- The cost for these retreats depends on the getaway facility we are able to secure, the length of time we will be together, and the number of sessions that entails. Shoot me a note (bottom of the page) and tell me what you’re thinking, and we’ll figure it out from there. Average cost is between $1800 and $3500.
- Cost does NOT include travel expenses to and from the retreat (that is up to you).
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- These retreats are not for the faint of heart… or for those who are unwilling to take a deep look at themselves.
- Everything we advise will be rooted in the word of God.
- We center our counseling process around a dependence on the Spirit of God to reveal issues, apply His truth, and work in your lives.
- Expect to pray, aloud, individually and as a group. Prayer is vital to the process of unity and eventual healing.
- You will be very tired by the end of your time with us… but we prayerfully trust that you’ll be joyous over the healing you find the LORD beginning in you as a result.
If you are interested in one of these sessions, use the form below and I’ll respond to you soon!